The Company is concerned about the respect of privacy and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the Client’s data. It implements a process of continuous improvement of its compliance to always respect the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the ePrivacy Directive, as well as the French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, called "Informatique et Libertés", to ensure the best level of protection for your data.
METAOPTICS SAS is the editor of the website www.metaoptics.vision whose purpose is the sale of optical products. This activity is carried out in the strict application of the regulatory framework of the profession of an optician.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DATA COLLECTED
The entity responsible for processing personal data is METAOPTICS SAS :
- Adress : 9006 Route de Caen Technoparc du Golf, 14610 Epron.
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : 09 84 15 43 21 ou + 33 9 84 15 43 21
The Company is committed to ensuring the security of personal data through strict procedures. Following the provisions of the Data Protection Act, the customer has the right to access, rectify or oppose the personal data collected about him. These rights can be exercised by contacting the Company by email, telephone, or mail.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the site of the National Commission of Data processing and Freedoms: www.cnil.fr
THE DATA COLLECTED
In the context of your order on the Site, the Company collects your data and in particular the following data:
- Email address
- First name
- Date of birth
- The billing address and delivery address
- Order data (including photos and prescriptions)
- Invoice and payment data
The collection of this information is necessary and obligatory for the implementation of pre-contractual measures as well as for the execution of the contract.
We keep your data for as long as you maintain an active commercial relationship with the Company. At the end of this business relationship, we retain the information relating to the contractual relationship prescribed by commercial and tax law for the legally prescribed periods of six or ten years.
In addition, to constantly improve the optical measurement process of its program, the Company keeps the photos used for optical measurements without any time limit. These photos are kept and used anonymously; they may not be given away, transferred free of charge, or used for marketing purposes.
THE PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
The Company uses personal data for the purposes described below:
- Management of orders
- Payment, billing
- Management of returns, right of withdrawal
- Newsletters, information about the Company and the Products
- Elaboration of statistics, satisfaction surveys
- Management of unpaid invoices, management of disputes
- Management of requests for access, rectification, and opposition rights.
The personal data of customers are used by the Company as well as by the Company's partners and subcontractors (for example the transport company).
The Company may also be required to communicate this personal data for cooperation with administrative and judicial authorities.
On his part, the Client has some obligations:
- He acknowledges the accuracy of the personal data provided to the Company.
- The Client agrees not to communicate to the Company any data of a third party without his/her consent, not to infringe on the privacy, image, and protection of personal data of third parties.
According to Decree No. 2011-219 of February 25, 2011, on the conservation and communication of data identifying any person who has contributed to the creation of online content, we inform the customer that the host of the Site is required by a legal obligation to retain, for each operation contributing to the creation of content and for one year from the day of creation of such content, the following elements :
- The identifier of the connection at the origin of the communication;
- The identifier assigned by the information system to the content, the object of the operation;
- The types of protocols used for the connection to the service and the transfer of the contents;
- The nature of the operation;
- The date and time of the operation;
- The identifier used by the author of the operation when he/she has provided it.
In the event of termination of the contract or closure of the account, the host is also required to keep for FollowingTone year from the date of termination or closure of the account the information provided at the time the Customer concludes the Order or creates the account:
- At the time of account creation: the identifier of this connection;
- The first and last name or company name;
- The associated postal addresses;
- The pseudonyms used;
- Associated email or account addresses;
- Telephone numbers;
- The password as well as the data allowing to verify or modify it, in their last updated version.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Following the regulations applicable in this area, the Customer has various rights that he can exercise at any time:
- The right of access, the right to rectification, the right to the erasure of data concerning him, as well as the right to request the portability of the data he has provided.
- The right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of his/her data, or to request the limitation of such processing.
- The right to object at any time and without cause to the processing of his/her data for direct marketing purposes or profiling carried out for the same purpose.
- The right to provide for the directives concerning the fate of his data after his death.
To exercise any of these rights, the customer should contact the Company's Customer Service Department, indicating Name, First Name, Address:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail : 9006 route de Caen, 14610 Epron, France
- By phone : 09 84 15 43 21 or + 33 9 84 15 43 21
In some cases, proof of identity may be requested (a copy of both sides, to verify the identity of the applicant)
The Company will contact you within one month of receiving your complete request. The Company reserves the right not to respond to manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
We undertake to make every effort to respect your rights concerning your data. If however, you consider that these rights have not been respected, you can complain with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), a supervisory authority whose mission is to ensure compliance in France with the Regulations applicable to the processing of personal data: www.cnil.fr
Last update on April 17, 2021